Retail Services Professional
Florida - Tampa /
Fanatics Brands /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
We are a passionate group of product developers, designers, artists, merchants and planners where art truly meets science. Fanatics Brands is proud to be the largest purveyor of long-term rights and partnerships for all major sports leagues and hundreds of colleges. We are first to market with premium apparel and headwear along with official fan jerseys for the NHL, NBA and NFL. When the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup and World Series ends, we are the team running apparel to the players and delivering to fans around the globe. Our commitment to sports doesn’t stop there - we’ve made strategic alliances with Blizzard Entertainment, Disney, Marvel, Lucas Film and Pixar to bring fans an unprecedented assortment. At its core, Fanatics Brands is all about speed and agility. We are built to always respond to the ever-changing sports world.
This role is a high value-added business partner to Sales, Sales Operations and Order Fulfillment functions within Fanatics. In this role, the Retail Services Professional will facilitate revenue potential by providing efficient order management processes, system expertise and valuable order bank information for our Retail Accounts. This individual will work cross functionally to bridge the gap and understanding between Sales and Order Fulfillment, ultimately translating information into actionable data for Sales and our Retail Accounts. They will effectively communicate and collaborate with the Sales team and Retail Buyers to manage the order book life cycle – order entry, order status & tracking, and problem-solving delayed orders to ensure we ship in full and on time. This position will provide essential reporting to all levels of Sales, including senior leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily order bank management for designated Retail Account(s) to ensure accurate and timely shipments.
- Critical partner to Sales and Order Fulfillment to determine right action plan for Fanatics and our Retail accounts regarding their orders and shipments to drive and achieve revenue plans, as well as elevate the service Fanatics provides.
- Manage booking deadline order entry and confirmation process, including validation that all expected demand has been entered, and work with Sales to ensure pricing is accurate and that launch dates and requested ship dates are aligned.
- Process sales orders via manually or electronically (EDI) and confirm all orders received accurately / troubleshoot any issues.
- Maintain working knowledge of all internal systems to run internal reporting via BI and FMS.
- Analyze reporting data to provide order status to the Sales team and Retail Buyers, as well as actively root cause and problem solve on any delivery or system related issues.
- Maintain vendor compliance to include item setup, vendor applied services, ticketing, special order process, etc.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries regarding orders, shipments, products, vendor applied requirements and pricing.
- Strong understanding of the entire order lifecycle (program launch thru shipment).
- Management of special projects and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be results-driven achiever who is detail orientated, able to prioritize tasks and work with multiple deadlines.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication – clear, informative, professional & effective.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Meets deadlines with internal and external partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop rapport and relationships with all levels of organization internally and externally and actively participates in meetings.
- Positive and motivated, self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision. participates in meetings.
- 2+ years of related Account Service and/or Sales Analysis experience
- Professional written and oral communication displaying a courteous manner and desire to assist the customer and internal departments.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience with FMS and BI or Order Management is a strong asset.
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.