Retail Associate - Inter-Miami FC
Florida - Miami /
Retail & In-Venue /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
About the Team
Our global Fanatics Retail, In-Venue, and Special Events business spans North America, Europe and Asia supporting the NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB, MLS, NCAA, Ryder Cup, UEFA, leading European Football Clubs and Special Sporting Events globally. Our teams create a seamless shopping experience whether you're at home, at a game, or attending one of the world's biggest sporting events with online, mobile, and physical retail stores including flagship stores such as the NBA and NHL retail stores in New York City, professional sports stadium stores, college team stores, and live events such as the Kentucky Derby and golf’s Ryder Cup. Each store or event is designed with a tech-infused retail approach and our omni-channel operation enabling us to react in near real-time to capture all of the great moments in sports to ensure that product is available to fans in the heat of the moment.
The Seasonal Retail Associate is responsible for carrying out the front line selling effort, driving sales revenue for the organization, creating the ultimate shopping experience for our fans and maintaining retail standards through back of house operations. Seasonal Retail Associates will drive results through effective communication and a demonstrated ability to work as a member of a winning team.
The Seasonal Retail Associate will be expected to work a part-time schedule which can include days, nights, and weekends.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet fans and ask questions to help make their shopping experience an enjoyable one
- Make recommendations based on observations and conversations with fans
- Help execute a brand connection by ensuring fans enjoy a top notch shopping experience
- Maintain sales floor and/or stockroom standards with an eye to detail
- Process sales transactions via the Fanatics Point of Sale System (POS)
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and customer service to ensure the Fanatics Brand and Team/League are always positively represented
- Perform additional responsibilities as directed by the management team
Education, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age, High School graduate or equivalent
- Past experience working in retail or sales preferred
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work extended hours on game days and during events
- Foreign language skills are a plus
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess a fun, professional demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to build product knowledge of Team/League inventory
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team in fast paced environments, servicing a diverse fan base
- Ability to maintain high standards of organization and cleanness
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles while maintaining a positive, can do attitude
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Regularly required to sit stand, reach, bend and move about the facility as needed
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Game Day scheduling may have exposure to various weather elements (rainy, windy, cold, high temperatures, etc.) if assigned location is outside of the shop
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.