Marketing Operations Manager
Remote - New York /
Fanatics Betting & Gaming – Marketing /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The base salary range for this role is $112,482 per year - $184,791 per year, depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This role is eligible for the Fanatics Betting and Gaming annual bonus program and an equity award.
In addition to the base, bonus, and equity, full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid time off and other benefits like GymPass, Pet Insurance, Family Care Benefits, Free Shipt deliveries, and more. We’ll also give you $500 to set up your home office!
For information about our benefits, please visit https://benefitsatfanatics.com/
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to own and operate the Fanatics Sportsbook retention promotions. Taking retention promotions and communications from ideation, through building these out on our Back-Office and CRM Platforms. Also understanding the analytics behind what makes a successful campaign for future testing and growth of this extremely important channel. Working daily on building and maintaining campaigns within our Retention, Loyalty, and Cross-Sell channels.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, the Operations Manager is a critical partner to most of the other business functions within the Fanatics Sportsbook. Specifically partnering with Marketing Operations, Creative, Cnalytics, Product & Engineering, and Customer Care teams. The ideal candidate has a passion for building brands, is well versed in the digital products space with a deep understanding of best practices of promotional campaigns within sports betting platforms. This role requires an avid problem solver who thrives in an innovative, integrated environment with a one-team mindset. The person in this role has the opportunity to join a fast-growing team, learn quickly, and take on more responsibility as we scale.
- Build and oversee end-to-end retention promotions within the Fanatics Sportsbook. (Including Intake, Tracking, Creative Upload, Building Campaigns Within Our Back-Office Platform, Campaign Management, and Analytics)
- Build and oversee associated communications for retention promotions within the Fanatics Sportsbook and supporting promotions communications.
- Fully understand the back end promotions system within the Fanatics Sportsbook. Building and maintaining promotions campaigns on a daily basis.
- Partner with the greater Marketing team to give regular updates of retention promotion campaigns.
- Troubleshoot campaign issues based on intake from customer care.
- Maintain analytics reporting of campaign data and give regular updates to the Marketing Ops team.
- Provide continuous analysis and understanding of promotions within the sports betting industry.
- Collaborate with key functional partners, including Marketing Ops, Creative, Analytics, Customer Care, Product & Engineering.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Comms or combination of relevant education, experience and training.
- 5+ years of Marketing experience.
- 2-3 years in fields directly related to technical digital promotions.
- 1-2 years of sportsbook marketing experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of loyalty and or cross-sell experience preferred.
- High potential individual with a data driven mentality, results-oriented spirit, creative problem solver with a collaborative style of work.
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, hyper organized and detail oriented.
- Experience managing small to medium sized teams preferred.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Google suite, Airtable, Tableau, and expertise in tools supporting digital workflows including managing back office technology platforms, and CMS as well as PM systems including Jira and Confluence preferred.
- Open to regular travel to events and other Fanatics offices for various offsite and team meetings.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address (this includes @betfanatics.com). For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.