eCommerce Order Management Manager
New York - New York /
Fanatics Collectibles – Trading Cards - eCommerce /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Topps, under Fanatics Collectibles, is looking for an Order Management Manager who will oversee and track all open customer orders and inventory for our eCommerce business. This role will work to track on-time delivery of orders flowing through Topps.com, working cross-functionally with production, logistics and customer service.
- Ensure customer orders are flowing from eCommerce backend to correct fulfillment partner and back, troubleshoot technical issues as they arise with development team.
- Analyze order data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor fulfillment of all open orders tracking against promised ship date to consumer.
- Proactively communicate potential order delays to Customer Service.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve order fulfillment efficiency and accuracy.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels to ensure that products are received, available for sale.
- Work cross-functionally with brand management, sales and logistics teams to move leftover inventory after orders close.
- Report on delivery KPIs to larger team, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Provide regular reports on order status, fulfillment metrics and inventory to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-10 years experience in order management or logistics, preferably in an eCommerce DTC environment.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data analysis and reporting tools such as Excel or Tableau.
- Experience with eCommerce technologies, order management systems.
- Highly organized with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work in an ever changing fast-paced environment, closely with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to contribute solution-oriented ideas.
$105,000 - $131,000 a year
The salary range for this posting is $105,000 - $131,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.