Florida - Tampa /
Operations - Linebaugh/Harney Fanatics Brands /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events. At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
About the Team
When was the last time you made an online purchase and had the excitement of your item arriving at your doorstep? At Fanatics, sports fans are our #1 priority and we are committed to delivering products in the fastest, most efficient way possible every single day. As a member of the Fanatics Operations team, you’ll be on the front-line ensuring and executing on the most cutting-edge processes to meet our fans’ needs. Whether you’re fulfilling ready-made fan orders or working in on-demand production, our world-class Operations team is dedicated to “Getting it Right.” Getting our fans the right order, at the right time, at the right cost because we have the right talent.
Calling all sports fans! Fanatics, Inc. is seeking an energetic Operations Manager to work with our Fulfillment and Manufacturing. We are looking for an Operations Manager to oversee the daily operation at our Fulfillment and Manufacturing site. The role incumbent will lead, coordinate, and evaluate operating procedures and methods for safety, quality, productivity, and accuracy. The role incumbent will help drive optimization, growth, and profitability.
- Provide Leadership and Direction for an Outbound, Inbound, or Manufacturing Department at our Fulfillment and Manufacturing Site
- Develop, Maintain, and Manage Cross-Functional Relationship with Other Organizations Supporting the Site
- Coordinate Daily Activities for Site with Support from Operations Supervisors focusing on Safety, Quality, Productivity, and Teamwork
- Develop and Implement Process Improvement identifying Optimal Operating Procedures
- Lead Fulfillment and Manufacturing Operations in a Manner that Provides Maximum Efficiency, Accuracy, and Profitability
- Analyze and Report Captured Metrics; Use Analytic Capabilities to Drive Fan Experience with Profitability
- Ensure Safety Compliance by Advocating Safety Training and Accident Preparedness
- Develop and Implement Performance Standards for Site Operation
- Bachelor’s Degree or Greater
- 5+ Years of Military or Relevant Industry Experience
- Demonstrated Ability to Motivate Individuals and Teams to Drive Performance Efficiency
- Proven Ability to Effectively Communicate and Apply Policies and Procedures to Others
- Proven Ability to Develop, Mentor, and Retain Talent
- Ability to Balance Operational Skills and Business Strategy Providing Optimal FAN Experiences
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.