Project Coordinator, Design
New York - New York /
Fanatics Collectibles – Trading Cards - Graphic Design /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
As the project coordinator for the Design & Packaging group at the Topps Company, you will support our creative team by coordinating and managing the department’s workflow, working closely with the senior creative director as well as our team of designers and art directors.
Specifically, you will:
- Own upfront planning for each calendar year, allocating projects while balancing working bandwidth and brand considerations.
- Assist the creative director in evaluating resources and managing those resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Organize, track and optimize tasks and design deliverables.
- Coordinate and manage meetings, take notes on task at hand, distribute action items, and follow up to ensure action items have been executed.
- Work cross-functionally with our project managers to create action plans that balance the goals of each project with the output potential of our designers.
- Provide consistent updates on design progress to various stakeholders, including the brand and operations teams.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Analytical! Resourceful! A creative problem solver!
- A bachelor's degree in project management or a related field.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including analyzing data via pivot tables, charts and other custom worksheets.
- The ability to effectively translate raw data and KPI into a compelling story to present to business leaders.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with design software (Adobe Creative Suite) is preferred but not required.
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
The salary range for this posting is $60,000 - $75,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.