Onboarding & Account Specialist - Fanatics Live (4 Month Contract - Temp-Perm)
New York - New York /
Fanatics Collectibles – Fanatics Live /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Who We Are:
Fanatics Live is a new company working at the intersection of collectibles and technology. Backed by some of the best investors, sports properties and operators in the world, we are integrating with Fanatics’ global digital sports platform – which includes 900 sports relationships and more than 81 million reachable fans - to reimagine the collectibles business for the 21st century.
The Onboarding/Account Specialist is an integral part of Fanatics Live. We’re committed to creating the best customer experience through delivering and maintaining a high-quality ecommerce platform for collectors. We take pride in creating a fun, casual and supportive environment. We’re interested in changing the way collectors see breaking and expanding the trading card market to everyone.
About the job:
As the onboarding/account specialist you will have the ability to bring Fanatics Live to life for our sellers by being their first point of contact. Your understanding of our products will go as deep as anyone on the team so you can successfully help new sellers get started & scale their businesses on our platform. The seller success team will rely on you to collect accurate data from new and potential sellers in order to properly assess their place in our ecosystem and the amount of future support they will require. You’ll also have the opportunity to interface with some of the largest and up-and-coming creators in the Hobby.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Data research and collection around existing and potential Sellers across social, sales and audience metrics
- Data entry for new customers into proprietary CRM
- Become a super user of Fanatics Live, understanding all the product flows and features for Sellers and Fans
- Successfully interface with Sellers during their onboarding experience to ensure their comfortable transition onto the platform
- First line of support for direct inbounds from Sellers
- Account auditing and analysis
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who can take direction and run through multiple tasks while prioritizing corporate and department business goals
- Ability to multitask
- Provide direct support for the entire Seller Success team
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1 – 2 year’s experience in account management or customer relations
- Ability to navigate social media platforms and understand what performs well across them
- Understanding of tech and ecommerce platforms
- Previous work or relationships with content creators a plus
- Understanding of the Hobby, Breaking and Collectibles a big plus
$25 - $35 an hour
This position will start out as a 4 month contract/seasonal position and will have the potential to go full time.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.