eCommerce Associate Brand Manager - Topps International
United Kingdom - Milton Keynes /
Fanatics Collectibles – Topps International /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Topps International isa publisher of Sports and Entertainment trading cards and collectibles. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and versatile individual to join the eCommerce team and support with online/offline content and delivery of projects.
The Associate Brand Manager role encompasses aspects of project management, product development, branding, and editorial work; and engages directly with our licensors to deliver products for the collectables market. The successful candidate will need to be proactive in learning company processes, Topps products, licensor expectations and the mechanics of the collectables industry and specifically, the market opportunities of the licenses that they are overseeing.
- Work with the eCommerce Manager, Brand Managers, and the Licensors to develop concepts and create compelling products
- Editorial work including copywriting, branding and image sourcing and selection for assigned product lines
- Conduct research ongoing research on product portfolio, market, and industry to help inform priorities
- Communication with Designers, Digital Marketing team, Customer Services and Warehouse teams to deliver timely and proactive information to the wider business relating to project creation
- Assist in monitoring sales performance of products to inform team/product priorities
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Media, Marketing, Business, eCommerce, or related field
- 1-2 years brand, product management or licensing experience in a relevant industry
- A sound knowledge of sports (particularly Snooker, Darts, Cricket, Boxing and Rugby – in addition to Football) is strongly preferred
- An understanding of or personal interest in sports & entertainment collectibles is a plus
- Solid business and product development background
- Creative and strategic thinking abilities
- Strong computer skills – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel essential
- Experience with eCommerce platforms would be a plus point, but not essential
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced team environment within a broader complex, high-growth, global organization
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and oral
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.