Capacity Planning Analyst
Florida - Tampa /
Fanatics Brands – FB Corporate /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of more than 80 million global consumers and a trusted, recognizable brand name, Fanatics is expanding beyond its position as a global leader for licensed sports merchandise to now becoming a next-gen digital sports platform, featuring an array of offerings for fans across the sports ecosystem.
The Fanatics family of companies currently includes Fanatics Commerce, a vertically-integrated licensed merchandise business that has changed the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel, jerseys, headwear and hardgoods through a tech-infused approach to making and quickly distributing fan gear in today’s 24/7 mobile-first economy; Candy Digital, a digital collectibles company that is partnering with prominent sports properties, including MLB and MLBPA, to build an official NFT ecosystem; Fanatics Collectibles, through Topps as a cornerstone of the business, building a new model for the collectibles and trading cards hobby with top leagues and players association partners; and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, a mobile betting, gaming and retail sportsbook platform. Fanatics’ partners include all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA) and hundreds of collegiate and professional teams, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs.
As a market leader with more than 9,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
At Fanatics, we’re a diverse, passionate group of employees aiming to ignite pride and passion in the fans we outfit, celebrate and support. We recognize that diversity helps drive and foster innovation, and through our IDEA program (inclusion, diversity, equality and advocacy) at Fanatics we provide employees with tools and resources to feel connected and engaged in who they are and what they do to support the ultimate fan experience.
The Capacity Planning Analyst will work cross functionally to create and maintain long term distribution capacities to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor and anticipate distribution issues due to capacity.
- Highlight and report gaps (under/over) in capacity and coverage.
- Work cross functionally to review capacity, account for any potential constraints, and make distribution plans to deliver finished goods on time for our customers.
- Generate & review the capacity files with the business partners to ensure assumptions are accurate and up to date.
- Evaluate current supply forecast against available capacities to ensure we are optimizing all distribution facilities.
- Responsible for understanding customer demand and the distribution facilities operational capacity.
- Responsible for updating capacity data base weekly in-season to ensure automation tools, reporting, are considering real-time capacity offerings by facility.
- Partnering with tech/data teams to ensure capacity database is aligned with Fanatics enterprise order and production data models.
- Partner with tech and cross-functional business teams to define optimal business rules and logic that will drive automated allocation decisions based on facility capacity.
- Partner with order fulfillment, production, inventory, and tech teams to identify current gaps in data, data integrity issues, data timeliness issues that jeopardize capacity-related automation/logic.
- Analyzing future orders with respect to capacity planning and maintaining capacity data.
- Responds to demand and supply changes in a timely and accurate manner in order to minimize open capacity and maintain efficiencies.
- Create and improve current state processes, systems, tool sets, and business rules to support Fanatics continuous goal of improving customer SLA while operating profitably.
- Establish Data-driven processes and decision-making patterns. Support in creation of a “playbook” for decision making and exception management.
- 2+ years of Related Experience in capacity, supply chain, or inventory planning
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, Business, Industrial/Systems Engineering, Logistics or a Related Field is preferred but not a must
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Exhibit a sense of urgency, working in a fast-paced environment with constructive judgment during demanding situations
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Excel (e.g., data modeling, reporting, logic-based formulas, pivot tables)
- Conversant in current analytical tools (MS Excel, MicroStrategy/Business intelligence tools) is required.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Continuous improvement mindset with the goal of driving more automation of executional/transactional activities to ensure time is spent on analytical and strategic activities.
- Self-discipline to meet deadlines and consistently execute daily/weekly/monthly structured processes
- Effective communication skills (written, presentation, oral)
- Effective organizational skills and detail oriented
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.