California - Los Angeles /
Fanatics Collectibles – Trading Cards - Operations /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The Project Manager - Packaging is responsible for scheduling and monitoring the development of packaging components for trading card products. This position interfaces with internal teams and external vendors to ensure timely execution of wrap, box, gravity feed deliverables. The PM reports to the Director of Global Pre-Production and Project Management.
- Develop, publish, and maintain comprehensive milestone schedules for packaging-related deliverables for approximately 150+ trading card projects annually. This includes coordination with Topps Europe Ltd. (TEL) for international releases.
- Monitor progress and prioritize cross-functional team of brand managers, editors, art directors, and quality assurance, along with print vendors to ensure products are developed on time and to quality standards.
- Oversee the maintenance of schedules and status documents.
- Ascertain ownership and effectively communicate status of packaging project lifecycle and provide resolution when issues arise.
- Gain trust of teams through knowledge of project schedules/status, along with the ability to think proactively.
Skills & Abilities:
- Establish and maintain a strong leadership presence.
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal and communication skills. Able to provide information thoroughly and accurately.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task, command multiple projects and effectively determine priorities.
- Proficient in Excel.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in related field preferred.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
The salary range for this posting is $80,000 - $120,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.