Florida - Jacksonville /
Fanatics Brands - Top of the World /
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today's on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world's biggest sporting events.
The Credit Supervisor will be responsible for supervising credit and collections functions supporting the Top of the World business unit.
- Oversee the work of a team that evaluates the creditworthiness of current or potential customers before extending credit
- Assist in determining the organization's tolerance for credit risk and establishes policies governing the extension of credit
- Lead teams' efforts to collect past due balances from delinquent customers; develops and administers strategies and standards governing skip tracing or collection calls/letters, ensuring compliance with the legal collection process
- Participate in negotiations and authorizes settlements
- Liaises with middle management on matters of trends in delinquency or loss and uses this information to inform future credit decisions.
Experience & Education
- Knowledge of the field's policies, procedures, and practices
- Ability to lead and direct the work of other employees
- Bachelor's degree and three or more years of experience in business to business credit and collections.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.