Reporting and Analytics Associate
New York - New York /
Fanatics Collectibles – Trading Cards - eCommerce /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Topps, under Fanatics Collectibles, is seeking a highly motivated Reporting and Analytics Associate to join the eCommerce team. The ideal candidate will be able to provide insights from complex data points and present recommendations that will drive towards our KPI goals in the eComm business. You will work cross-functionally with eCommerce, Operations, Marketing, and Finance teams.
- Maintain reporting dashboards and visualizations for various groups accessing eCommerce sales, product, shipment, customer and web data.
- Gather analytics requirements and needs from stakeholders.
- Run ad hoc reporting and analyses upon request, delivering in a timely and concise manner.
- Deeply understand all eCommerce data sets to provide insights and recommendations to meet KPI goals.
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities for optimization and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as data science.
- 1-3 years of data analytics and reporting experience, preferably within an eCommerce environment.
- Strong analytics skills with experience in data visualization and reporting tools such as Magento BI, Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience with SQL and database management.
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms and technologies.
$78,000 - $98,000 a year
The salary range for this posting is $78,000 - $98,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.