Oracle ERP Business Analyst
Remote - New York /
Fanatics Collectibles – Technology – IT /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
We're looking for an Oracle ERP Business Analyst to join and support our Financial Systems team. You will be responsible for support daily FP&A business and system process for monthly, quarterly and annual financial cycles. You will work closely with Finance and business team to analyze, document internal business requirements while working with third party partners to implement new functional specifications for development.
- Support the ERP Program throughout the enterprise
- Act as liaison between Finance/Accounting, IT and Project Management teams
- Gather, analyze, and document business requirements for internal customers
- Ensure technology solutions align with business needs and strategic goals
- Design, document, test, and leverage solutions
- Interfaces with Business Stakeholders and IT infrastructure teams to define, gather, and document business processes and needs, and translate into detailed functional specifications for development
- Performs business systems and process analysis of existing systems/processes
- Conducts interviews and requirements gathering workshops
- Coordinates requirements for new and existing applications
- Assists in testing, training plan development and training, support for users, and developing user documentation (i.e. manuals, reference guides, etc.)
- Coordinates project tasks and project life cycle phases for small to mid-size projects (i.e. defining requirements, documentation, and process flows, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Information Technology or relevant experience
- 2+ years' as a Business Analyst, requirements gathering, and supporting finance teams
- 2+ years' Oracle Financial Applications (Cloud or EBS) is required
- Should have CRM and SaaS knowledge and work experience in Service Agreements & Install Base Oracle modules
- ERP experience (Oracle, PeopleSoft, Workday etc.)
- Creating user stories for non-technical end user
The salary range for this position is $90,000- $110,000 which represents base pay only and does not include short-term or long-term incentive compensation. When determining base pay, as part of a final compensation package, we consider several factors such as location, experience, qualifications, and training.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.