Production Designer (Website)
Texas - Dallas /
Fanatics Collectibles – Trading Cards - eCommerce /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
We are seeking a talented Production Designer to join our eCommerce team at Topps, under Fanatics Collectibles. The Production Designer will be responsible for translating established creative into production-ready web and digital assets, ensuring that they meet the highest standards of quality and consistency. This role reports directly to the Director of eCommerce Operations.
- Work closely with eCommerce Designers and other stakeholders to understand creative direction and translate it into production-ready assets, often in a very quick-turn fashion.
- Product related assets include banners for topps.com, email templates, landing pages, paid digital ads, etc. Other internal creative assets as needed such as presentations.
- Ensure that all assets meet the highest standards of quality and consistency, and are optimized for web, mobile and digital use.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all assets are delivered on time.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing workload to meet deadlines.
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends and best practices, ensuring that our creative output is always cutting-edge and innovative.
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital media, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a production design role, preferably within an eCommerce or digital marketing environment
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools,
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.