Sr. Supply Planner
Florida - Tampa /
Fanatics Commerce – Fanatics Brands - Planning /
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Brands is currently seeking a Senior Supply Planner to oversee departmental receipt plans supporting domestic and nearshore manufacturing facilities. In this role, you will coordinate with our demand planning, business management, sourcing, and supply chain operations teams to optimize asset utilization. You will develop and execute our supply plan, determining priorities and implementing strategies to reduce out-of-stock and over-stock issues.
- Manage short and long term enterprise supply forecast to support demand forecast and balance against supplier capacities
- Maintain optimal inventory levels to support domestic and nearshore manufacturing supply requirements
- Create and maintain departmental receipt budget and manage monthly OTB (open to buy)
- Collaborate with business management, sourcing, and vendors to prioritize purchase orders
- Present supply purchase requirements for leadership and business approval
- Collaborate with sales and supply chain operations to resolve supply constraints
- Lead and influence new inventory strategies, tool requirements and reporting needs
- 5-7 years of demonstrated excellence in supply planning, inventory management, procurement or supply chain operations
- Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories within supply chain and manufacturing
- Technical familiarity with manufacturing systems and integrated software
- Fluent in data mining and handling large datasets
- Data analysis, scenario planning, and financial modeling
- Intellectually curious, problem solver, solutions focused and continuous improvement mindset
- Compelling storyteller, and comfortable presenting to senior leadership
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.