Engineer - CAE Crash Safety (3 Open Positions)
Engineer – CAE Crash Safety
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in sustainable transportation. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a global impact.
Position: Engineer- CAE Crash Safety
As a CAE Crash Safety engineer, you will use your engineering knowledge and education to improve structural crash performance for multiple vehicle programs using CAE. You will work with some of the industry’s brightest minds in a rapidly evolving industry to perform all aspects of CAE crash analysis.
Your primary role and responsibilities will be as follows but not limited to:
Develop full vehicle structural models for predicting crash performance.
· Perform full vehicle crash analysis, analyze CAE data to evaluate structural performance, identify issues and propose solutions. Correlate CAE data with physical crash test data.
· Provide design recommendations for improving vehicle crash performance.
· The ideal candidate should have experience in vehicle body crashworthiness development at an OEM level.
· Minimum of 2 plus years of experience in automotive crash CAE analysis.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Master’s preferred.
· Exceptional analytical skills. Able to draw conclusions from raw data to support decision-making.
· Enthusiastic, energetic and hard-working
· Good knowledge about CAE tools (ANSA, Hyper Works, LS-Dyna, Primer), their applications and limitations.
Develop full vehicle structural models from CAD and be able to de-bug.
· The “can do” attitude. Ability to work out ways around obstacles, see opportunities while facing difficulties.
· Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate highly technical subjects succinctly to other team members and top management.
· Willingness to go beyond the assigned projects and contribute to the CAE process
· Ability to solve problems with minimum supervision
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options for every employee
· Healthcare + dental + vision benefits