Software Framework/Architecture Engineers
San Jose, CA
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in sustainable transportation. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a global impact.
Participate in software design and planning and provide overall conceptual and functional design of software.
Design interfaces between various software components in communication with teams responsible for these components.
Provide high-level analysis, design, and code reviews to other members of the team.
Abstract away common functionality from various components into a single place to avoid duplication of code and effort.
Write tests to test the overall capabilities of the system.
M.S. or Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, or a related field. Bachelor’s candidates with very strong experience will be considered.
3+ years of prior professional experience in software design, design methodologies, design patterns, and architecture of large and complex software systems
Excellent C++ knowledge and experience
Knowledge of Linux and development on Linux systems
Ability to understand and implement complex algorithms efficiently and correctly
Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to multitask and deliver on challenging software development tasks
Experience with modern software engineering tools
Experience working independently in a large software setting
Python programming is a plus
Experience with robotics or automotive
Required Application Materials:
Downloadable code sample of your own C++ code
Two references and/or two letters of recommendation
A statement of past experiences and how they apply to the position posted
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options for every employee
· Healthcare + dental + vision benefits
(Free for you/discounted for family)
· 401k options
· Engineering orientation + onboarding
· Free catered lunches + food trucks daily
· Healthy snacks + beverages 24/7
· 15 days of annual paid time off + 10 paid holidays + 8 days off during the year end holiday shutdown
· Relocation assistance + reimbursement
· Free parking + carpool reimbursement
· Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
· Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
· Social events + happy hours + team parties
· “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team