CAE NVH Engineer
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in sustainable transportation. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a global impact.
Position: CAE NVH engineer
As a CAE NVH engineer, you will use your engineering knowledge to improve the noise and vibration performance of multiple vehicle programs. You will work with some of the industry’s brightest minds in a rapidly evolving industry. Basically, through virtual engineering, you will have a significant impact on vehicle design.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Master’s and Ph.D. preferred.
· Minimum of two years working on CAE NVH
· Strong fundamental knowledge of mechanics of material
· In depth knowledge of vibration theory
Experience in modal, point mobility and other vibration analysis
· Advanced applied skill in ANSA, Hyperworks, ABAQUS and other FEM codes
Demonstrated ability to deliver analysis on difficult projects with tight timing constraints
· Excellent root cause and problem solving skills
· Experience with body and chassis automotive components and vehicle systems
· Prior expertise in using CAE tools to identify and resolve vehicle NVH issues
· Willingness to go beyond the assigned projects and contribute to the CAE process
· Ability to solve problems with minimum supervision
· Energetic and hard-working
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options for every employee
· Healthcare + dental + vision benefits