Incident Response Analyst - IT Security
US Los Angeles /
Technology – Security /
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and disrupt, with the freedom and autonomy to make a real impact for our customers all over the world.
Our Los Angeles office is found in the centre of downtown LA. Our office is in one of the city's tallest buildings with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the mountains and the Hollywood sign. Inside, the office is full of plants and beautiful furniture, with amenities and work areas that allow Farfetchers to design their day to be the best it can be. Some of the main teams located here include Operations, Customer Service and Production.
We are looking for a passionate hacker to join our security team who loves to reveal potential weaknesses and then think on creative solutions to eliminate any issues. Your expertise is essential in building the foundation of security initiatives that protect the security and privacy of our clients. People will rely on you to provide engineering and product teams with the security expertise necessary to make confident product decisions.
What you'll do
- Further, develop our Incident Response program
- Review logs/events from IDS, SIEM, WAF, NG Firewall / Web Proxy
- Identify and hunt for Indicators of Compromise within the corporate network and infrastructure
- Be part of the on-call team responsible for detecting and responding to Cyber Security incidents
- Help to maintain our Secure Systems Development Life Cycle in all their stages
Who you are
- You are a graduate of a program in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- You have ideally more than 3 years in a similar position or in a Security Operations Center (SOC) environment
- You are comfortable being hands-on with experience in SIEM, Web Application Firewall, IDS/IPS
- You are skilled in analytical and problem-solving within a complex IT environment
- You are experienced in Malware and Forensics analysis (ideally);
- You are a team player with experience working with remote, global teams
- You are a holder of certifications on Information Security (OSCP, CEH, GCIH or similar
We are looking for an Incident Response Analyst to join our Cyber Security team in Los Angeles!