Head of Diversity & Inclusion
UK London /
Global People Team – People Team General /
Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a global, forward-thinking and collaborative team, with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”. We’re here to find, grow and keep the best talent and build a world-class company where individuality is empowered. We’re inspiring Farfetchers around the world to live our values every day and to keep doing what’s never been done.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
Building a consciously inclusive Farfetch for All is a critical focus for our business which is led and supported by our Executive Board. We’ve taken exciting steps forward in this area and are now ready to hire our first Diversity & Inclusion expert to help develop and drive our agenda forward. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside the People Strategy Director leading and driving the Conscious Inclusion strategy whilst building out a global Diversity & Inclusion Centre of Expertise.
• Working with the People Strategy Director, build and implement a 1-3 year conscious inclusion strategy, plan and roadmap
• Work closely with relevant global stakeholders to understand regional cultural sensitivities and local conscious inclusion needs. Design and deliver a global plan that is adapted to regional needs, ensuring you work alongside local Managing Directors and Regional People Leaders along the way
• Consider how we think global with our wellbeing offering and build our approach into our Conscious Inclusion plan over time
• Lead on creating our narrative around how we aim to capture People related data in areas linked to conscious inclusion
• Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Director and Global Talent Acquisition Leads to ensure the way we select and hire candidates is built into our central conscious inclusion plan
• Build relationships with Senior Leaders, People Communities, Conscious Inclusion Champions and our employees to ensure our approach to conscious inclusion is built from within
• Work closely with our Change and Internal Communications teams to align change and communications to our Conscious Inclusion plan
• Partner with the People Development Centre of Expertise to identify development needs and design learning touchpoints globally
• Partner with the analytics and planning function to measure and monitor success and continuous areas of development within the Conscious Inclusion strategy and plan
- Excellent diversity & inclusion knowledge, experience and networks
- Strategic thinker and ability to work with local teams to influence and impact on a global scale
- An empathetic style; an ability to build trusted relationships and influence behaviour change at all levels of an organisation
- Culturally sensitive
- An analytical mindset and a data centric approach
- Able to story-tell and be confident at building out plans and updates for all types of audience
- Experience in leading projects and programs
- Willingness to travel