Key Account Manager - German Speaking - Reebok Europe
DE Berlin, Germany
NGG - Commercial – Business Development /
NEW GUARDS GROUP
New Guards Group is the home to 9 international luxury brands: Marcelo Burlon County of Milan, Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh, Palm Angels, Unravel Project, Heron Preston, Alanui, Kirin Peggy Gou, Opening Ceremony, and Ambush. We work with the understanding that fashion and luxury can be different: community-based, quality-driven, collaborative, truly global, and quick. Our brands and products stem from creative and managerial innovation and the philosophy of Made in Italy. We're redefining the way luxury is conceived, communicated, and shared. Where others see limits, we see goals.
NGG is part of the FARFETCH Group and recently created a spin-off business NGGH++ that will be a growth accelerator and an incubator of new ideas, brands, and businesses.
NGG++ are looking for a Key Account Manager - German Speaking to build long term partnerships, drive business growth and build strong relationships with our most important partners. You will be responsible for growth strategies, sustainable revenue and market share growth and representing the strategic accounts both internally and externally as an ambassador.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the relationship and negotiations with accounts, building long-term joint growth strategies and ensuring brand-right marketplace development;
- Maximize growth opportunities through development of focus categories, based on account positioning and focus consumer;
- Lead the development of seasonal integrated marketplace strategies to ensure go to market readiness;
- Represent the assigned accounts internally as an ‘ambassador’ towards all functions and help manage all account interfaces;
- Deliver accurate planning and forecasting across company KPIs, monitor and report on customer and competitor activities and propose actions;
- Drive mutual NGGH++/Account profitability using relevant commercial and business planning tools;
- To ensure customer compliance with agreements and distribution policy.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have proven experience within key account sales and negotiating;
- Fluent in the German Language;
- You have experience in handling key accounts with multiple doors or eCommerce business platforms;
- Strong industry knowledge, across divisions of apparel, footwear and accessories;
- You have an understanding of local markets, consumers, accounts and commercial needs;
- You take a proactive approach and have drive and determination to achieve sales objectives and KPI’s.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
- Lunch tickets
- Discounts on all NGG brands and partners including FARFETCH and Browns
- Brand new headquarters located in the centre of Milan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- New Guards Group is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities