Performance Marketing Executive - Farfetch Platform Solutions
UK London, United Kingdom /
Farfetch - Marketing – Performance Marketing /
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
About FARFETCH Platform Solutions (FPS):
We’re the team that builds e-commerce for luxury. Ranging from Product, to Commercial, to Client Services to Marketing, we’re the B2B side of FARFETCH building white label websites, apps and retail technology for world-leading brands and retailers. We’re a diverse group of fashion and tech lovers all with the same goal - to build, and become the global platform for luxury.
About the role:
The Performance Marketing team is looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to work on implementation of our partner’s global paid marketing strategy. You will report directly to the Senior Performance marketing executive and work on a broad range of Paid Marketing goals with focus on Paid search, social and display.
What you'll do
- You will be managing large Digital Marketing campaigns (focusing on Paid search and Paid Social), spanning multiple markets, languages and networks, from conception to execution – across an exciting portfolio of luxury fashion brands.
- You will update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- You will analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign
- You will drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets
- You will localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities, developing A/B tests and sharing results with the wider team
- You will work collaboratively across multiple channel stakeholders, identifying opportunities that paid marketing can compliment owned and earned channels on
Who you are
- You have experience as digital marketing specialist with a solid background in paid media campaign delivery, strategy and optimisation.
- You have experience running successful Performance and brand driven activities across multiple platforms incl. Google and Facebook
- Experience within an agency environment, working across demanding clients with a brand ethos
- You are willing to embrace new opportunities, bringing fresh perspectives without being afraid of failure.
- You have genuine interest in the digital marketing and fashion industry.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Performance Marketing team is looking for a Performance Marketing Executive to work on implementation of our partner’s global paid marketing strategy.