Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics
US New York /
Stadium Goods – Data Department /
Hello. We're Stadium Goods. We are the world's premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
DATA & ANALYTICS
Data & Analytics Team manages collecting all the important information we need around our products, customers, and sales to effectively run our business. Data is responsible for storing that data and providing the company with access to the data in tools and dashboards. Analytics is responsible for then synthesizing that data into actionable insights that can drive our key results.
Working in Strategy & Analytics under the Senior Manager of the vertical and with the Head of Revenue & Digital Marketing, you will help us use data to improve our eCommerce and Digital Marketing programs both domestically and internationally. You will rigorously analyze data and translate insights into promoting opportunities to improve our outcomes across platforms. You will guide eCommerce behaviors and Digital Marketing performance by building reporting to improve KPIs for different campaigns and programs, to use primary and secondary data to inform new opportunities to test across marketing channels and on our DTC platforms, and to stay up to date with our competitors' strategies, all to help us create excellent experiences for our customers and sellers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop measurement frameworks and efficiency models for KPIs such as Traffic, Conversion, ROAS, CPC, CPM, CAC, Promo % etc.
- Build dashboards in BI tools like Tableau and Google Data Studio for eCommerce and Digital Marketing stakeholders; Present performance to stakeholders across the business
- Grasp customer metrics like retention, frequency, and LTV through cohort modeling and lifecycle mapping
- Monitor onsite purchase funnel and other behavioral analytics, flagging areas to improve conversion
- Translate insights using tools like SQL, Tableau, and Google Analytics into applicable recommendations to promote channel efficiency and sales growth
- Build on A/B and multivariate tests across channels
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce or Digital Marketing analytics
- A foundation in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Math, or Statistics through education or relevant work experience
- You are fluent in the worlds of eCommerce and Digital Marketing metrics and understand how indicators across Social, Search, Display & Retargeting, and CRM work together with eCommerce metrics (Traffic, Add to Cart Rate, Conversion Rate etc.) to increase efficient growth
- You have experience working with a variety of partners to understand their data needs and to explain problems from an outsider's perspective in a way that helps them understand and feel engaged
- Proficiency in pulling data and insights from web analytics tools like Google Analytics and from digital marketing platforms like Funnel.io, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, DV360, Native etc.
- Bonus if experience with Customer Data Platform
- Bonus points if you have a passion for the sneaker and streetwear industry
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Generous paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.