Computer Vision Engineer
San Francisco, California
Let’s change the face of agriculture!
Who We Are
At FarmWise, we are building autonomous farming robots to help agriculture become more sustainable. With our current team of 25, we've already deployed our first wave of robots, generating revenue and completing valuable work for farmers.
After the tremendous success of our first deployment on farms in California, we raised a Series A round of funding, led by Calibrate Ventures, to accelerate our engineering development and operations in the US and abroad.
Come work on technology that will change food production forever!
About the Role
As a Computer Vision Engineer at FarmWise, you will design and implement deep-learning algorithms for plant detection, plant localization, and autonomous driving of our autonomous robot.
About the Work
- Design and implement state-of-the-art vision algorithms
- Strong focus on perception algorithms such as object detection, object matching, object tracking and segmentation
- Follow the entire model development by working from prototyping to deployment
- Strong background in computer vision and deep neural networks
- Strong background in mathematics, optimization and probability
- Ability to read, understand and implement research papers
- Proficient knowledge of Python and Tensorflow (or PyTorch)
- Experience with cloud computing services like AWS or GoogleCloudComputing
- A good understanding of Git
- Experience implementing real-time algorithms on GPU/CPU is a plus
Along with working on stimulating engineering challenges, we also offer the following benefits to support our team:
- Competitive salary and equity in the company
- 401k match program
- Health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation & time-off policy
FarmWise is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.