Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer
San Francisco, California
Let’s change the face of agriculture!
Who We Are
At FarmWise, we are building autonomous farming robots to help agriculture become more sustainable. With our current team of 25, we're already deployed our first wave of robots, generating revenue and completing valuable work for farmers.
After the tremendous success of our first deployment on farms in California, we raised a Series A round of funding, led by Calibrate Ventures, to accelerate our engineering development and operations in the US and abroad.
Come work on technology that will change food production forever!
About the Role
As a Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer at FarmWise, you will develop and monitor infrastructure for machine learning models.
About the Work
- Design and maintain efficient data pipelines to train, evaluate and deploy deep learning models
- Own infrastructure to support computer vision engineers and maintain best data practices
- Build continuous integration testing systems for our deep learning stack
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, including object-oriented programming
- Proficient in Python and SQL
- Experience with virtualized environments, databases, testing frameworks, workflow monitoring and scheduling
- Experience with AWS or GCPA good understanding of Git
- Familiarity with Machine Learning is a plus
Along with working on stimulating engineering challenges, we also offer the following benefits to support our team:
- Competitive salary and equity in the company
- 401k match program
- Health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation & time-off policy
FarmWise is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.