Jr. Service Technician
Yuma, Arizona /
Field Operations /
FarmWise is a combination of new, innovative technologies mixed with age-old agricultural practices. We like to think outside the box when it comes to delivering our superior service to our customers. We are currently looking for dedicated individuals to join our hard working and successful team, as we continue to grow our small company. As an employee of FarmWise, you will be working for the leader in Agricultural Technology, and be shoulder to shoulder with the best professionals in the industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Jr. Service Technician at FarmWise, you will perform work on our 9000-pound agricultural machine.
ABOUT THE WORK
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
- Test the machine directly on the field.
- Fixing any mechanical issues that occur on the field.
- Must be able to travel to Salinas, CA for the summer season. January through August.
- 1-3 years’ experience performing installations, preventative maintenance, and repair of industrial equipment.
- Strong ability to learn and adapt quickly, strong attention to detail, quality focused, and organized.
- Basic mechanical skills and general knowledge of operating hand tools, power tools, and bench tools.
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, knowledge of electrical/electronic systems, hydraulics, and internal combustion engines.
- The ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record with the ability to obtain a Class A Commercial driver’s license is required.
- Ability to raise 50 lbs. objects and sometimes work 12 hours shifts.
- Technical degree, previous repair or welding experience, and knowledge of various types of testing equipment is a plus.
- Enjoy excellent benefits, health insurance, a 401k match program.
- Evolve in a very fast-paced environment with short development cycles.
- Be able to shape a revolutionary product in its early days.
FarmWise takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location in the U.S. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.
The compensation band for this role is $22-$25 an hour. FarmWise offers an annual discretionary bonus program, and all employees are offered equity.