Sr. Electrical Engineer
San Francisco, California
Let’s change the face of agriculture!
Who We Are
At FarmWise, we are building autonomous farming robots to help agriculture become more sustainable. With our current team of 25, we've already deployed our first wave of robots, generating revenue and completing valuable work for farmers.
After the tremendous success of our first deployment on farms in California, we raised a Series A round of funding, led by Calibrate Ventures, to accelerate our engineering development and operations in the US and abroad.
Come work on technology that will change food production forever!
About the Role
As a Sr. Electrical Engineer at FarmWise, you will help design and oversee the manufacturing of the electrical system for large and complex robotic systems.
About the Work
- Design wiring harnesses and electrical enclosure layouts
- Validate system performance through hands-on testing and troubleshooting
- Produce clear and practical electrical schematics
- BS or MS Electrical Engineering, Controls Engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in industrial or automotive electrical system design or controls hardware
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting electrical issues
- Industry experience with PCB
- Ability to create professional wiring diagrams, electrical schematics and panel layouts
- Experience with vehicle or mobile products is a strong plus
- Experience with C and C++ programming and ROS is a plus
Along with working on stimulating engineering challenges, we also offer the following benefits to support our team:
- Competitive salary and equity in the company
- 401k match program
- Health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation & time-off policy
FarmWise is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.