Teleops Representative (Evening Shift)
San Francisco, California
At FarmWise, we harness the power of AI to find solutions to combat food production challenges, and help growers thrive in this new farming era. We work hand in hand with growers to understand their constraints, address their priorities, and build products that are changing their lives for good.
We’re a diverse team of analytical problem-solvers who are deeply motivated by challenges. We value open communication and a dedication to self-improvement. If you are interested in working on technology that will have a big impact on agriculture. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a TeleOps Representative at FarmWise, you will support daily operations. You will be the first point of contact to assist our employees with troubleshooting problems on complex agricultural machinery. To accomplish this, you will gather information about issues and work through predefined workflows to move issues to a successful resolution.
You will be in charge of effectively solving operational issues, complaints, and inquiries; keeping a smooth chain of communication between desired parties and resolving certain issues autonomously.
ABOUT THE WORK
- Available during working hours (Tuesday through Saturday 2 PM - 10:30 PM).
- Resolve software, hardware, and operational related issues for remote employees.
- Track technical issues, implement process improvements and provide detailed reports on daily operations to stakeholders.
- Open tickets when needed for repairs, replacement part orders, and additional documentation.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience providing technical support and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Basic technical skills, mechanically inclined.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and overtime as needed.
- Experience keeping track of technical issues in a Support Ticket system (e.g. ClickUp, Asana, Jira, etc).
- Previous experience in IT customer service, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting technical issues remotely.
- Experience writing technical documentation.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Employer-sponsored health, dental and vision insurance — for you, your spouse and children
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO
- Free catered lunch and plenty of snacks
- Paid Parental Leave policy
Come work on technology that will change agriculture forever!