Jr. Field Service Technician
At FarmWise, we harness the power of AI to find solutions to combat food production challenges, and help growers thrive in this new farming era. We work hand in hand with growers to understand their constraints, address their priorities, and build products that are changing their lives for good.
We’re a diverse team of analytical problem-solvers who are deeply motivated by challenges. We value open communication and a dedication to self-improvement. If you are interested in working on technology that will have a big impact on agriculture. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Jr. Field Service Technician at FarmWise, you will perform work on our 9000-pound agricultural machine.
ABOUT THE WORK
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
- Test the machine directly on the field.
- Fixing any mechanical issues that occur on the field.
- 1-3 years’ experience performing installations, preventative maintenance, and repair of industrial equipment.
- Strong ability to learn and adapt quickly, strong attention to detail, quality focused, and organized.
- Basic mechanical skills and general knowledge of operating hand tools, power tools, and bench tools.
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, knowledge of electrical/electronic systems, hydraulics, and internal combustion engines.
- The ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record with the ability to obtain a Class A Commercial driver’s license is required.
- Ability to raise 50 lbs. objects and sometimes work 12 hours shifts.
- Technical degree, previous repair or welding experience, and knowledge of various types of testing equipment is a plus.
- Enjoy excellent benefits, health insurance, a 401k match program.
- Evolve in a very fast-paced environment with short development cycles.
- Be able to shape a revolutionary product in its early days.
Come work on technology that will change food production forever!