At FarmWise, we harness the power of AI to find solutions to combat food production challenges, and help growers thrive in this new farming era. We work hand in hand with growers to understand their constraints, address their priorities, and build products that are changing their lives for good. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will organize, manage and carry-out daily operations on the field. Your goal in this role will be the satisfaction of FarmWise’s customers through a reliable and high-quality service delivered in their fields.
ABOUT THE WORK
- Plan the deployment of machines in their fields (including operator schedules, transportation, maintenance).
- Assist in the hiring, training, and management of field operators.
- Check, evaluate and iterate on your processes to constantly improve them.
- Own daily operations on the field by troubleshooting, communicating and preparing mitigation plans.
- Help improve the product by structuring and reporting feedback from the operators and customers.
- Communicate closely with a diverse set of stakeholders: customers, engineering team, technicians and management.