Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
What We Are Looking For:
We're looking for someone with high energy, curiosity, and focus to lead IT for us. As IT Administrator you will work with our team to oversee and maintain all aspects of our office technology infrastructure. This includes everything from setting up new users to configuring network attached storage.
- Equipment management: procurement, provisioning, offboarding, etc.
- Infrastructure data security: ensuring all the software we use as a company but don’t build are used in a safe, secure way
- Network security and management: manage our network infrastructure, including design for new offices
- Customer service and support: support your fellow Fast Radius colleagues to ensure their IT needs are met
- Ability to use some command line - Linux or PC
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix common computer issues
- Familiarity with administering GSuite, Slack, Box, or other similar Saas services
- Experience procuring computer equipment and driving cost down
- Ability to manage network infrastructure
We Will Provide To You:
- Competitive compensation + bonus structure + 401K plan
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- A fun environment to collaborate with like-minded professionals
- Balance work and life with a generous vacation policy, office holidays and flexible working options