Director, Corporate Finance / FP&A
About Fast Radius:
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
What We Are Looking For:
This leader will build and lead the FP&A and overall finance function at Fast Radius. As we grow at an incredible pace, we need a seasoned leader that has built key finance framework for a company like ours. This includes the build out of KPIs to getting in the weeds working with C-level management to build a robust multi-year operating plan.
- Analyze actual results and forecasts to understand business trends, perform segment financial analysis on key business metrics and financial drivers, and function in a leadership capacity over a quickly growing team.
- Drive budgeting, forecasting and business analysis, reporting, process improvement and simplification.
- Lead management reviews through the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial material outlining the company's performance versus budget, forecast, and prior year.
- Lead key business forecasting and planning cycles including monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting to drive results.
- Interact with functional teams to ensure FP&A alignment with stated objectives and goals, providing analysis and ad hoc reporting.
- Analyze and extract insights from highly complex data sets and communicate insights including developing concise commentary on the financial results for C-team and investors.
- Initiate and lead process improvements with the FP&A and Finance team members.
- Prepare special studies or ad hoc analysis as requested by senior management.
- Build KPIs and metrics for all departments within Fast Radius to enable stronger accountability.
- MBA preferred
- Ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- Experience with financial and business intelligence tools/systems
- Experience building out KPIs from scratch across multiple organizations to drive higher visibility, accountability, and operational efficiency.
- Experience in a manufacturing finance environment
- Extremely in depth understanding of cost accounting
- Demonstrated experience in financial reporting and analysis, cost reduction, inventory control, tracking and managing costs against a budget, and tracking P&L results.