Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We’re seeking highly motivated, ambitious SDRs that are looking to strategically grow their career at an exciting startup. This position will focus on the hunt – high-volume prospecting, calling, and qualifying leads will be your main responsibility. Targeting the right prospects, building genuine relationships and scheduling qualified sales meetings (both in-person and virtually) is the goal.
About the Job:
- Work closely with the Sales leaders to define target clients and strategize to meet goals
- Schedule new business demos with qualified leads
- Meet/exceed daily call volume and email volume
- A hunger to learn the sales industry; prior cold-calling experience and knowledge a plus
- Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a collaborative team environment
- Highly dependable with excellent time management skills
- You’re personable, professional and genuine – get clients excited about Fast Radius through your excitement about Fast Radius
- You have an entrepreneurial ambition! You run your own desk as an adaptive, creative and resilient problem solver
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.