Enterprise Solutions Business Analyst
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
What we’re looking for:
Fast Radius is hiring a detail-oriented and commercially inclined Business Analyst. The primary role of this team member is to enhance and own the existing data workflows for all elements of the customer experience, including new inquiries, orders, and contract negotiations through signing. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the creation and management of dashboards, key metrics, and analytics to guide senior management decision making.
The Customer Success team at Fast Radius is responsible for the underwriting of production contracts, customer relationship development, solution delivery, and overall customer experience of our strategic customers … we are growing rapidly and the business analyst position is a key spot of the roster to ensure profitable scalability and continued success.
- Manage critical data to support key customer engagements.
- Lead enhancement of existing data workflows.
- Oversee the creation of key metrics and management dashboards.
- Support the creation and development of detailed sales forecasts.
- Interact directly with existing customers to support sales and program management objectives.
- Present Customer Success analytics updates to Fast Radius senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Strong track record of using data and analytics to drive business outcomes.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large data sets.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel is required, SQL coding is preferred.
- Desire to grow into a purely customer facing role, either in direct sales or program management.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
What We Will Provide To You:
- Competitive compensation + bonus structure
- Comprehensive medical benefits, a generous vacation policy and office holidays
- A fun environment to collaborate with like-minded professionals
- Balance work and life with a generous vacation policy, office holidays and flexible working options