Web Developer (Marketing)
Fast Radius is the leading provider of hybrid manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
What We’re Looking For:
The Fast Radius team is looking for a smart, creative, and collaborative Web Developer to help build the company’s digital brand. This role is responsible for the ongoing development and management of fastradius.com and related digital experiences such as landing page and email template development. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with an ability to translate our business needs into a compelling user experience across our core web channels.
- 2+ years experience developing front-end web experiences for brands and managing a CMS – preferably WordPress or something similar
- Proven ability to translate creative concepts or build upon great design to create optimal website experiences
- Ability to design responsive websites and experiences
- Solid understanding of best practices to optimize for performance/load times across desktop and mobile
- Demonstrated experience in ongoing site quality management, optimization, and troubleshooting
- Experience building email templates
- Experience with web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics) of A/B testing platforms a plus
What We Will Provide:
- Competitive compensation + bonus structure + 401K plan
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- A fun environment to collaborate with like-minded professionals
- Balance work and life with a generous vacation policy, office holidays and flexible working options