Data Analytics Manager
Chicago, IL /
Product & Software Engineering /
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
You’ll be leading our daily efforts to take your strong business insights and exceptional critical thinking to turn data insights into strategic action. You will be helping the organization use data to build a platform that integrates our sales process with our order tracking processes and our plant so that we can have a complete real time understanding of how our business operates and how each independent process affects the parts we produce. In order to achieve that goal, we need your expertise with data and strategic optimization to be an integral voice in building our custom software manufacturing network of the future.
We understand imposter syndrome and the confidence gap are real; please apply if you’d be excited to grow into this role and make it your own.
About the role:
- Work cross-functionally with our Engineering, Operations, Finance, Sales & Marketing teams to identify important questions, define key success metrics, and shape data-informed product and business strategies
- Build dashboards and automate reporting related to key performance metrics
- Manage, mentor, and help grow a team of analysts
- Develop a method that prioritizes requests across departmentsHelp the team to define common definitions and working patterns that will help our organization scale
- Formulate strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and share insights in a compelling narrative
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience managing a growing team
- 4+ years experience in a highly analytical role Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Economics, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering)
- Highly skilled in writing SQL to query relational databases
- Demonstrated experience and passion for developing the right metrics and dashboards
- Experience with BI and visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Superset)Strong communication and presentation skills
- Effective stakeholder management experience
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K plan
- Conference Budget
- Open Dev Days
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
At this time, we cannot currently sponsor H1B Visas.