About Fast Radius:
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
Why Software is Important To Us:
Fast Radius is fundamentally a data driven organization. From how we print our parts to how we interact with our clients, we believe that everything we do can be done better if we understand our processes and parts better. In order to achieve that goal we can’t use off the shelf order and part management systems. We know they end up creating data silos and slow you down in the long run. In order to build the manufacturing network of the future we need a custom software platform designed specifically for our company. We need a platform that integrates our sales process with our order tracking processes and finally with our plant so that we can have a complete real time understanding of how our business operates and how each independent process affects the parts we produce. We can’t do that without building our own tools.
- 2+ years experience building software or web applications with object oriented or functional programming languages. Doesn’t matter what language, just a focus on writing clean, well designed and scalable code
- Ability and desire to work in our collaborative environment: open team room, pair programming and fluid interactions with all products and operations teams
- Interest in TDD and specific experiences using a test heavy approach to solve problems and create solutions
- Focus on building solutions utilizing an agile approach: close relationships with people outside of our dev team, communicating and digesting real time feedback, and working smart to build story cards on daily basis
What Fast Radius Will Provide:
- Competitive compensation + bonus structure + 401K plan
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- A fun environment to collaborate with like-minded professionals
- Balance work and life with a generous vacation policy, office holidays and flexible working options