Director of Marketing, Demand Generation
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
What We Are Looking For:
Fast Radius is hiring a driven, ambitious, and innovative digital marketing team lead that thrives in a fast-paced and high-impact environment. Reporting to the CMO, the Director of Marketing will play a key role in helping Fast Radius scale its go-to-market programs and take a leading role in driving to (and beyond) Fast Radius’ ambitious new customer acquisition and revenue growth plans. This candidate will be a versatile digital marketer with experience wearing many hats across numerous channels, partners, and technologies.
- Help define, optimize, and execute the new customer acquisition strategy
- Lead the team in leveraging data to continuously improve targeting and campaign execution
- Identify, acquire, and integrate new partners, tools, and technologies to foster channel development and scale demand generation
- Manage key initiatives and resources to drive improvements in marketing attribution, reporting, and forecasting.
- Define, measure, and report on key metrics pertaining to lead, customer, and revenue generation.
- BA/BS degree required
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience
- History of meeting/exceeding demand gen targets
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation, and analytics platforms.
- Experience with email, display, organic/paid search, and other digital channels
- Creative problem solver with track record of testing new channels and/or tactics to drive continuous growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present ideas to various levels of the organization
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
What We Will Provide:
- Engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious, creative people
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early-stage, high-growth business and take on additional responsibilities as you challenge yourself daily
- Balance work and life with unlimited PTO, office holidays and flexible working options