Fast Radius is the leading provider of advanced manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing.
From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, GA and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, KY. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a true wordsmith and creative mind – someone who loves turning complicated subjects into compelling, resonate content. The person who takes this role will be responsible for working with our Senior Content Manager to develop brand stories on behalf of Fast Radius and bring those stories to life through strong writing and story packaging.
The job is a great chance to get involved with a new startup that includes a team of smart leaders who are excited about building an incredible company together.
- Contributing to writing in key marketing channels like social, email, and our website
- Working with internal teams to create sales enablement materials
- Collaborating on the planning and development of content for the Fast Radius Resource Center
- Helping to develop key thought leadership pieces like articles, white papers, infographics, research reports, and more
- Writing display and social ad copy when necessary
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to create brand stories
- Working closely with external vendors to develop graphic and video content that enhances stories
- Editing content created by internal team members for native content distribution as necessary
- Prior brand writing experience mandatory: you will be asked to supply samples
- 1-2 years-experience in either content marketing or journalism
- Knowledge of AP Style and keen attention to grammar and spelling
- Ability to write copy based on SEO standards
- Able to work independently as necessary
- Thrives in a fast pace and adaptable environment
- Insatiable curiosity and ability to drive storytelling
What We Will Provide To You:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, a generous vacation policy and office holidays (available to qualified full-time employees)
- A fun environment to collaborate with like-minded professionals