We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We are seeking a Brand Designer to join the Fast Radius team. This person will be responsible for executing great and memorable creative across a variety of media, including the site, social media, print, and digital advertising. The Brand Designer will work as an integral part of the marketing team, helping develop the visual language of our growing brand. Reporting into the Director of Brand, this role will help bring our brand message to life in new and interesting ways, with the potential to grow into a more senior creative role as the company evolves.
We understand imposter syndrome and the confidence gap are real; please apply if you’d be excited to grow into this role and make it your own.
About the Job:
- Work with other members of the marketing team to develop creative visuals like social graphics, website design, display ads, infographics, white paper layouts, brochures and more.
- Help ideate visual packaging for content with the content marketing arm of the organization
- Support ongoing revamp of fastradius.com through new page design
- Occasionally assist in presentation design for keynote presentations for our executive team members
- Lead ongoing efforts to update brand visual guidelines
- Interact with agency teams to ensure their design work is aligned with our standards
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of demonstrated success in a similar position
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and other related design software
- Demonstrated ability to work across both digital and print media to create memorable and user-friendly experiences: candidate will be expected to provide a portfolio upon application
- Insatiably curious and ready to dig deep into understanding the business
- Agile and flexible attitude; willing to stack hands and work with teams to find solutions
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate and collaborate with internal teams and customers is a must
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship from Fast Radius
- Currently living in Chicago or have the desire to move to Chicago (no relocation assistance)
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.