Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing.
From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, GA and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, KY. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
What We Are Looking For:
Fast Radius supplies the world’s leading global corporations with a comprehensive suite of at-scale production services, from additive manufacturing through injection molding and CNC. The shipping clerk will play an integral part of the operations team, helping keep customers happy and fulfilling shipping needs for on-demand orders for customers around the world.
- Ensure all shipments receive the proper labeling and postal charges and are packaged to arrive safely.
- Keep management and supervisors aware of product shortages in order to maintain accurate information on the company website.
- Organize stock and merchandise with in the warehouse by properly boxing and storing goods in their designated location.
- Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to order and ensuring all goods are in acceptable condition.
- Accurately package, label and weigh items to be shipped and ensure proper shipment method and shipping charges.
- Prepare detailed and accurate paperwork to accompany shipments and ensure all items are packaged and shipped to company standards
- Work with other shipping clerks to see that all invoices are handled promptly, and goods are shipped and stored properly..
- Experience with software such as Microsoft Excel and other company spreadsheet / program management software.
- Interpersonal skills are essential, as working as a team is vital to maintaining an organized warehouse.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and prioritize daily tasks according to their importance.
- Personal accountability and integrity are paramount, as a shipping clerk is tasked with an accurate accounting of all inventory.
- Relevant customer service experience is a plus as shipping clerks interact with customers to replace lost or damaged goods.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as some packages are large.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.