Marketing Analytics Manager
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
What We Are Looking For:
We're looking for someone with high energy, curiosity, and focus to launch marketing analytics at Fast Radius. As our Marketing Analytics Manager you will work with our experienced marketing team and own performance marketing measurement and reporting, data analysis, modeling, and segmentation. Your insights and recommendations will be leveraged by the whole team to drive quantifiable business impacts across the marketing and sales organizations.
- Utilize information from multiple internal and external sources to provide data and analytical support for key marketing & sales initiatives
- Baseline and track performance, highlighting trends and opportunities for continuous improvement; develop reporting suite to empower the marketing and sales organizations
- Partner with the product data engineering team to add sales and marketing to a broader Fast Radius data lake; create a single source of truth and opportunistically join data sources for enriched learnings/outcomes
- Work with key internal clients on a frequent basis to identify opportunities for analyzing and driving improvements across SEO, SEM, Display, Email, PR,
- Direct Marketing, Sales, Affiliate, etc.
- Identify key customer insights and deliver recommendations and strategies to stakeholders
- BA/BS in a technical field from a leading university
- 2-3+ years of related experience in digital marketing and/or data analysis
- Proficiency in SQL and/or another data programming language (Python, R, etc.)
- Expertise in digital marketing including Email, Social, SEO, Paid Search a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or marketing automation data a plus.
- Familiarity with statistical methodologies
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and concepts
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and simply, turning complex findings into a compelling narrative to influence business outcomes
- Strong sense of accountability, self-drive, and the ability to function independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-impact environment
- Stickler for data quality and a “build once/use many” mentality
What We Will Provide:
- Engaging challenges to tackle every day with other smart, ambitious, creative people
- Competitive salary + bonus + equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early-stage, high-growth business and take on additional responsibilities as you challenge yourself daily
- Balance work and life with unlimited PTO, office holidays and flexible working options