Director of Sales
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We are seeking a Director of Sales to join the Fast Radius team. This person will lead a team of ~10 salespeople who are selling 3D printing/additive capabilities as well as traditional (CNC, Injection Molding, etc.) manufacturing services across all industries (aerospace, automotive, medical, CPG, etc.).
About the Job:
- Coach, develop, and motivate your team of salespeople to become top achievers and future leaders
- Implement best practices in sales training, planning, and forecasting
- Support salespeople in all aspects of the sales process and keep their team members accountable to KPIs that drive the business
- Find innovative ways to improve and increase performance
- Support the business in cross-functional projects to drive organization advancement
- 4 years of experience leading a team, and mentoring / coaching others effectively
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to deliver on a broad portfolio of responsibilities on your own, and ‘figure stuff out’ quickly and effectively
- Can effectively communicate and motivate both external and internal stakeholders, plus the ability to build trust
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with accountability to follow-through on projects
- Great with numbers, including strong analytical skills
- Excited about building diverse and inclusive teams
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.