Business Operations Associate - Customer Experience
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
Fast Radius is looking for a Business Operations Associate to join our team. In this position, you will lead the strategy by which Fast Radius continuously improves the experience for our customers. You'll play a central role in owning key business metrics and have end-to-end ownership of strategic projects from conception to planning to implementation. You’ll work cross-functionally with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Internal Operations. You will champion the importance of customer experience and customer satisfaction across the company.
- Set a vision for the end-to-end customer experience, identify and prioritize process, people and systems implications, and develop an implementation roadmap
- Perform analytics to understand core customer pain points and implications on financial performance of the company
- Set up performance management infrastructure to improve customer experience, including relevant metrics, target setting process, and reporting tools
- Own NPS as a metric for the business
- Lead the communication and reporting on customer experience with senior leadership team and the company as a whole
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Internal Operations, Engineering, Product, Software, Analytics and Learning & Development to drive cross-functional projects related to customer experience
- Collaborate with product and UX managers to build and update customer journeys
- Champion the importance of customer experience and satisfaction at Fast Radius
- 2-5 years of experience in a consulting firm, investment banking, business operations, or similar environment
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Excellent analytical skills to understand sales data at a company and individual sales rep level; deep understanding of Excel or equivalent analytical tools is a requirement
- Ability to thrive in hyper-growth environment with fast pace and high ambiguity; startup experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher; engineering, business, finance, or economics focus is a plus
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.