Recruiting Coordinator & Candidate Experience Specialist
About Fast Radius:
Fast Radius is the leading provider of additive manufacturing solutions, including application discovery, product design and testing, and production-grade manufacturing. From entirely new products uniquely enabled by additive manufacturing to global supply chain solutions leveraging a virtual warehouse, Fast Radius brings the future of manufacturing and the supply chain to its clients. Last year, Fast Radius was recognized as one of the 9 companies best “implementing technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution” by the World Economic Forum (WEF)—the only company honored that is based in North America. Fast Radius is headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Atlanta, Ga and Singapore, as well as a production hub on-site at the UPS Worldport facility in Louisville, Ky. Visit www.fastradius.com for additional information.
About the Role:
Recruiting at Fast Radius is hugely important for us as a company. This person will interact with candidates, hiring managers, and the rest of the recruiting team to ensure every person visiting us has an amazing experience. You'll spend your time working with candidates to schedule their onsite visits, work with them on any special circumstances to ensure a spectacular Fast Radius experience. Lastly, you'll interact extensively with all levels of current Fast Radius employees throughout the recruiting process.
- Schedule candidate interviews (in-person and remote).
- Coordinate with recruiters and candidates to ensure a seamless interview experience.
- Act as a point person between candidates and interviewers.
- Greet candidates when they arrive, settle candidates in for interviews, and notify interviewers when candidates are ready.
- Work within our applicant tracking system (Lever) and be Fast Radius' in-house expert.
- Initiate reference and background checks.
- Assist the Recruiting team in gathering data and reporting.
- Support the Recruiting team with administrative duties (scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, expenses).
- Assist on any other ad-hoc projects within the Talent Acquisition department.
- Organized! You’ll help keep our recruiting team on top of priorities and take responsibility for moving all recruiting workflows forward
- Passion for delighting our candidates. Great personality and an ability to put everyone at ease. You’ll be the first and consistent point of contact for a candidate when they are in the office, so you’ll be good at calming nerves even if you know that the buzzer is about to go off for someone else’s interview handover and you have 5 new requests in your inbox to work on.
- You’ll also work extensively with our interviewers, dealing with people with pretty heavy workloads and finding ways to get them to be involved with recruiting.
- Problem-solving and process improvement skills above everything. You love finding that efficient new way to complete a task, and will help others move faster to help further the speed at which we continue to interview and hire the best talent in the world.
What We Will Provide:
- Competitive compensation + bonus structure
- Comprehensive medical benefits, a generous vacation policy and office holidays
- A fun environment to collaborate with like-minded professionals
- Balance work and life with a generous vacation policy, office holidays and flexible working options