Director of Customer Success
San Francisco /
Fathom is looking for a Director of Customer Success to lead engagements and implementations with Fathom’s largest accounts. This ideal candidate will have a broad range of competencies, including: leadership, change management, business consulting, and account management with technical professional services.
As Director of Customer Success, you will:
- Manage and monitor the client-side of the implementation process, delivering best-in-class client service and meeting every milestone.
- Define implementation best practices, creating an efficient and repeatable model, contributing to and iterating upon Fathom’s Customer Success playbook.
- Collaborate with a broad range of technical, operational, and clinical experts to deploy and expand Fathom’s services within accounts.
- Provide reporting on account progress and forecasts.
- Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to junior members of the customer success team.
- Travel when necessary at key implementation milestones.
- Provide feedback to the product, sales, marketing, and executive team to ensure the client voice is present.
- Comfortable presenting to and leading meetings with C and VP-level executives.
- Analytical and detail-oriented, able to appropriately communicate detail to clients and other senior stakeholders.
- An exceptional written and verbal communicator, able to distill technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Able to construct, deliver upon, and manage long-term project plans and roll-outs.
- A demonstrated track record of success.
- 5+ years of experience in large enterprise customer success, management consulting, banking, sales, or some combination of.
- Prior experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- Prior experience in healthcare, double bonus if dealing with electronic health records or revenue cycle management.