Junior Growth Associate
About Fat Llama
What if owning things was no longer important? What if expensive, niche items could be available to you in seconds? And what if you could generate an extra income from your own belongings? At Fat Llama, we're already bringing about that future. We believe that one day, owning those things we only occasionally need will be as ridiculous as buying a house every time you want to go on holiday.
Our users enjoy on-demand access to anything from high-end cameras to drones to campervans. As a result, they're doing, creating and achieving incredible things every day. Income from rentals is changing the lives of many of our lenders, too - whether it's paying their rent or allowing them to drop corporate jobs and focus on passion projects.
The herd's growing fast, too. Last year we went through Y Combinator and recently announced a $10M raise from amazing investors to superpower our growth and focus on American expansion.
Please Note- This is a performance-based payment contract
How Can I Help?
We are looking for a highly entrepreneurial individual to join our Fat Llama team as a junior growth associate. You should be naturally creative, able to communicate well and most importantly, be up for the challenge of growing your City from 0 rentals to 1000.
What you'll do
- Own your city. Speak with your fellow students, get them excited about Fat Llama, and get them listing and borrowing stuff
- Run events across your university
- Establish partnerships and sign-ups with university societies.
- Passionate about shaping and changing the consumer landscape
- An understanding of the sharing economy
- Self starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Studying at a top university
- Interested in working at a fast growth company after university. We have various roles available for the top performing associates (all include stock options in Fat Llama)
- Outstanding communication skills in order to explain complex data problems in a non-technical way
- Ability to work under pressure in a ludicrously fast-paced and scaling business
- Experience using Microsoft Excel is beneficial.
- Monthly visits to the Fat Llama office to speak with the team and strategise
- Monthly competitions with BIG cash prizes if you bring in the highest number of rentals
- Fat Llama stash: hoody, t-shirt and a ton of stickers
- More Fat Llama credit than you can dream of. Want to borrow a electric scooter? No problem. Want the best decks available on the market for a house party? Done.
The ability to earn some serious referral money by getting friends, family, and your city to rent items on Fat Llama. One referral = £5. Each person who successfully lends an item will also get you £5.
Bringing your whole Llama to work
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.