Manager, Data Integration Services
Services – Services /
Feathr provides a modern digital marketing software solution for associations, nonprofits, credit unions, and event organizations. We unify our customer's marketing efforts with our platform including website analytics, targeted digital advertising, influencer marketing, and more. We help these organizations adopt modern digital marketing technologies and best practices to promote their programs, and drive more engagement to their efforts.
Our people are what make the difference. We’re looking for a unique individual who will dive right in, develop deep empathy for our customers, and accelerate Feathr's growth!
As the Manager of the Data Integration Services team, you will oversee a team of 5-8 individual contributors responsible for executing Feathr’s data integration service offering — a service dedicated to helping Feathr customers reach their marketing goals through custom data solutions. This position will also work cross-departmentally with product and customer teams to identify, share, and iterate on data solutions for Feathr customers.
Your Experience & Technical Skills
- 2+ years of professional web development experience OR —
- OR 1+ years of professional web development experience + a relevant degree, bootcamp certification, or demonstrated proficiency in web development (portfolio of projects on Github or other platforms)
- 2+ years of experience supervising a team (team lead, supervisor, manager, etc.)
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience developing technical solutions for external customers
- Talented Manager of People - You understand that management requires hands-on coaching, motivation, and tough discussions. You excel in building up your team members and building a culture of trust and accountability
- Pragmatic, customer-oriented - you are creating technical solutions to solve customer problems
- Active Listener - You listen to understand customer needs, then translate them into solutions
- Effective communicator - You are comfortable communicating technical concepts to non-technical parties both verbally and in writing and are comfortable problem solving with customers over the phone
- Organized and Adaptive - You adjust priorities and projects based on changing team and company needs
- Strong problem solving and technical skills - Aptitude for analysis and planning to achieve a defined long-term goal
- Experience leading training and presentations on technical concepts
- Customer-focused - You have excellent client interface & customer service skills
- Oversee code deployment to customer sites using Google Tag Manager
- Help your team evaluate source HTML to determine the best way to implement code
- Ensure the delivery of successful data implementations and positive customer experiences
- Develop and manage a high performing team of implementation engineers by providing direction, guidance, and coaching
- Develop and manage the customer communications of the data services team
- Play a key role in cross-functional collaboration, documentation, and training to empower internal stakeholders to create positive customer experiences
- Support strategic initiatives of the company by identifying growth opportunities with existing or prospective partners
- Serve as a Senior technical point of contact for key customer relationships across the implementation and the ongoing phases of the customer lifecycle, as necessary
- Serve as a member of the Services leadership team
$85k - $100k base salary dependent on experience + 10% variable compensation based on department goals.
In addition, you’ll receive health/dental/vision insurance, and other benefits like a professional development budget, office food, and social events, not to mention being a part of a supportive and motivated team.
After operating remotely throughout the pandemic for over a year, returning to the office briefly, then transitioning back to remote work, Feathr has made the exciting decision to officially move to a flexible work model.
Feathr is headquartered in Gainesville, FL. We prioritize local Gainesville candidates, but we are open to accommodating fully remote candidates in the state of Florida. If you aren’t familiar, Gainesville is a hip mid-sized city with a highly innovative population and an attainable standard of living.
Currently, this opportunity is open to candidates within the state of Florida (or willing to relocate to Florida), and requires a minimum monthly visit to our Gainesville office.
As a part of our commitment to creating a fair, equitable, and positive interview experience for all candidates, we offer full transparency of our interview stages to give applicants an idea of the time and effort involved. Additionally, each interview stage consists of standardized questions and rubrics with a scoring system to ensure a consistent and fair assessment practice of all candidates.
Application Screen - The Talent Acquisition Team reviews and follows up with all applicants. Candidates at this stage are assessed based on the requirements outlined in the job post.
Information Screening - The Talent Acquisition Team will invite candidates that move forward to a 30-minute virtual interview. This conversation will be focused on relevant work experience, compensation, role overview, and answering any questions the candidate has.
Work Assignment - Candidates will be given a few days to complete a project that is relevant to the work they can expect in the role. The completion of the assignment should not take more than 1 hour.
Hiring Manager Interview - The hiring manager will review the work assignment with the candidate to learn more about their thought process and offer feedback on their project.
Final Onsite Interview - Candidates will be invited to visit the Feathr office as the final interview step. During this stage, candidates will have the opportunity to meet with the team, tour the office, chat with some members of the Feathr Flock, and explore Gainesville.
Offer - The Talent Acquisition Team will reach out with the details of the offer to discuss with the candidate. At this time, we will collect and reach out to candidates’ references. This is also the opportunity for candidates to provide any additional information or context if there are concerns surrounding their background check. Feathr believes candidates that have made it to this point in the interview process are truly talented individuals, and so we are open to dialoguing background screens before turning away candidates that have consistently excelled through the interview process.
After all the details of the informal offer are finalized, the candidate will receive their formal offer.
If you require accommodations or assistance during the application or interview process due to a disability, please submit a request via this Candidate Reasonable Accommodation Request Form.
Benefits & Perks
We love our Flock and the work they do! But let’s be honest, life isn’t just about work. So we created a perks and benefits package that aims to help our team grow by including their wellness, families, passions, and personal time.
- 4 day workweek
- Full vision and dental, 99% health insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited sick time for when you need to take care of your physical or mental health
- 10 PTO days upon hire, additional PTO days available with tenure
- Extended Summr + Wintr Breaks
- Parental Leave
- Wellness Reimbursement Credit
- Home Office Stipend
- Professional Development Budget
- Team hangouts and events
You can read more about Feathr's decision to move to a 4-day workweek here.
Feathr defines culture as the secret sauce that makes our flock members want to come to work everyday and do their best work. Like every company, we have an acronym that conveys the most important aspects of the culture we strive to have.
- Practicality: Am I incrementally improving something or delaying perfection?
- Ambition: Am I staying in my comfort zone as opposed to learning and communicating what is necessary to solve
the real challenges?
- Clarity: Is my audience understanding what I’m communicating?
- Trust: Am I being sincere and trusting others to do the same?
- Service: Am I expecting more from myself than from others?
This acronym is only as useful as the integrity of the people who reference it and believe in it. Every person at Feathr will face challenges, the most important quality is a commitment to work through those challenges with self-awareness and honesty.
Feathr is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, if you think you’d drive value in this position, please apply.