Don't See What You're Looking For? Click Here!
Gainesville, FL /
Other Job Postings /
Feathr provides a modern digital marketing software solution for associations, nonprofits, credit unions, and event organizations. We unify our customer's marketing efforts with our platform including website analytics, targeted digital advertising, influencer marketing, and more. We help these organizations adopt modern digital marketing technologies and best practices to promote their programs, and drive more engagement to their efforts.
Our people are what make the difference. We’re looking for a unique individual who will dive right in, develop deep empathy for our customers, and accelerate Feathr's growth!
Don’t see a job post that fits what you’re looking for? No problem! If you are a motivated individual that thrives in an autonomous environment, always leaves your organization nicer than you found it, and wants to work with some extraordinary birds, then we’d love to hear from you!
You can submit your resume and cover letter here for our People Operations Team to review, and we will reach out if you meet the requirements of future opportunities. Of course, please feel welcome to submit an additional application to future opportunities that peak your interest as they become available.
Please note that you will not hear back from us immediately after submitting your application. Instead, we will reach out as opportunities become available to align with your goals and interests, and skills outlined in your application.
To submit your application, please include your resume along with a cover letter that expresses the following in 2 pages or less:
- State your interest in working for Feathr
- Outline your career goals and passions, and how you’ve worked towards those
- Explain what type of work motivates you
- Let us know how Feathr could contribute towards growing those goals and fulfilling those passions
- Share anything else you think we should know about you
If you require accommodations or assistance during the application or interview process due to a disability, please submit a request via this Candidate Reasonable Accommodation Request Form.
Benefits & Perks
We love our Flock and the work they do! But let’s be honest, life isn’t just about work. So we created a perks and benefits package that aims to help our team grow by including their wellness, families, passions, and personal time.
- 4 day workweek
- Full vision and dental, 99% health insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited sick time for when you need to take care of your physical or mental health
- 10 PTO days upon hire, additional PTO days available with tenure
- Extended Summr + Wintr Breaks
- Parental Leave
- Wellness Reimbursement Credit
- Home Office Stipend
- Professional Development Budget
- Team hangouts and events
You can read more about Feathr's decision to move to a 4-day workweek here.
Feathr defines culture as the secret sauce that makes our flock members want to come to work everyday and do their best work. Like every company, we have an acronym that conveys the most important aspects of the culture we strive to have.
- Practicality: Am I incrementally improving something or delaying perfection?
- Ambition: Am I staying in my comfort zone as opposed to learning and communicating what is necessary to solve
the real challenges?
- Clarity: Is my audience understanding what I’m communicating?
- Trust: Am I being sincere and trusting others to do the same?
- Service: Am I expecting more from myself than from others?
This acronym is only as useful as the integrity of the people who reference it and believe in it. Every person at Feathr will face challenges, the most important quality is a commitment to work through those challenges with self-awareness and honesty.
Feathr is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, if you think you’d drive value in this position, please apply.