Experience Ambassador - Slime City
Florida Operations & Show Support – Nickelodeon Slime City Experience
Part Time Temporary
Nickelodeon Slime City is an exciting, interactive walk-through experience that brings to life the iconic green slime we all grew up watching on television. Feld Entertainment, the global leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment, is proud to partner with Nickelodeon in this exciting new venture that will be sure to lift the human spirit and create indelible memories.
The Experience Ambassador will provide a positive customer experience that makes every guest feel welcome and helps meet all their needs throughout the Experience. They will perform entry-level duties that include customer service, maintenance, and special event assistance. All Ambassadors will be crossed trained in a variety of duties, but will focuses on a particular task during their shift.
Pay Rate: $15/hour
This position will be temporary in duration.
*A resume is required to be considered for this position.
OPEN INTERVIEWS are being offered onsite at the Aventura Mall in front of the Slime City space! Come see us at 10am, 1pm or 3pm M-F for group interviews. We are on the second floor almost directly below the Food Hall.
Essential Job Functions
- Consistently offer a professional, friendly greeting and engaging service throughout each zone and the exhibit. Proactively acknowledge, engage, and interact with all Guests.
- Responsible for assisting in scanning and verifying tickets upon entry.
- Contribute to the Guest’s Experience by anticipating their needs and offering information, includes events activities and directions.
- Collaborate with support staff within the Experience in regard to the planning and successful execution of events.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, maintaining a positive attitude towards Guests, Co-Workers, and the Management Team.
- Ensure the safety of all guests, keep exhibit clear of hazards.
- Keep flow of traffic moving throughout each zone and exhibit.
- Provide assistance to guests with special needs.
- Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- May help at special displays within the exhibit.
- Speak positively about our products and make every effort to ensure that all guests fully enjoy the Experience.
- Presentation must be kept neat, clean, and visually appealing to all the Guests.
- Team Members are expected to uphold cleanliness in the Experience and at specific work location.
- May be assigned to other Experience locations/zones as needed.
- Responsible for following rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Experience.
- Responsible for promoting the Nickelodeon Brand.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Hospitality, Theme Park or Brand Ambassador experience is a plus.
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and lift. May require the use of a ladder.
- Occasionally lifting and carrying up to 25lbs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability prioritize duties for effective and successful events.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays, and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable, and punctual.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers at all times.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.